New Starting Well Service for 0-19 year olds in West Cheshire
The new integrated health and wellbeing service for 0-19 year olds in Cheshire West and Chester is now live. Log on to www.startingwell.org.uk or download the service information leaflet for more information including contact details.
The Starting Well Service brings together early years services, health visiting, family nurse partnership and 5-19 health and wellbeing services including public health nurses and immunisations and vaccinations for the first time. The teams are based in eight main children’s centres, each with linked sites to enable a wider local service offer.
Chester and Rural Starting Well Teams
- Blacon Children’s Centre (linked with Chester Victoria)
- Lache and Handbridge Children’s Centre (linked with Kingsway and Upton)
- Frodsham Children (linked with Chester Rural)
Ellesmere Port and Neston Starting Well Teams
- Portside Children’s Centre (linked with Parklands)
- Stanlaw Abbey Children’s Centre (linked with Neston)
Northwich and Winsford Starting Well Teams
- Wharton Children’s Centre
- Greenfields Children’s Centre
- Victoria Road Children’s Centre (Linked with Barnton and Weaverham and Leftwich)
Best start in life
The Starting Well Service aims to deliver a high quality preventative service to improve the health and wellbeing of children, young people and their families across Cheshire West and Chester. They want to ensure that children get the best start in life and are safe, happy, healthy, resilient and reaching their potential.
The new service offers a seamless transition between ages and stages of development and a simplified single point of access for children and young people, their families and professionals from health, social care and education.
Call into your local children’s centre or log on to www.startingwell.org.uk to find out more.
A handy downloadable contact details sheet is also available here.