Get Involved ... Be Involved!
Healthwatch Cheshire West belongs to the residents of Cheshire West and Chester and reflects their local community. Healthwatch Cheshire West is approachable, practical and dynamic and acts on behalf of local people.
Every voice counts when it comes to shaping the future of health and social care, and when it comes to improving it for today.
- Everything that Healthwatch Cheshire West does will bring the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services
- We're helping you to shape and improve the services you use
- We're engaging with people in your community and if you haven't met us yet, please get in touch!
- We're an open organization and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- We're inclusive and we want people from every part of our community to join.
We need your help.
Volunteer with us
Volunteer with us. Join our team and make a difference.
Volunteering with us will enhance your CV, help others, make a difference to the community and provide you with valuable experience.
If you would like to get involved with Healthwatch Cheshire West click on the links below for further information or contact us to find out more.